Administrator Certification Program
Administrator Certification Overview
The StrataJazz® Administrator Certification Program is designed to empower all StrataJazz® system administrators to confidently and independently manage their StrataJazz® system. The program courses are hosted in our state-of-the-art training center in downtown Chicago. With classroom training, hands-on exercises, enhanced system architecture documentation, how-to guides and access to our experts, system administrators will leave training better equipped to maintain and optimize their StrataJazz® module and support end users. They will also begin to develop a network of other advanced StrataJazz® administrators who can be invaluable resources as new challenges emerge.
Ad Hoc Reporter (FP)
August 18, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM CST | Virtual
You can register for this course here. Registration closes on August 11.
September 9, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM CST | Virtual
You can register for this course here. Registration closes on September 2.
Operating Budgeting Level 1 – Fundamentals
August 31 and September 1, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM CST, September 2 18, 8:30 – 11:00 AM CST | Virtual
You can register for this course here. Registration closes on August 24.
Strategic Planning Level 1 – Rolling Forecasting
August 4-5, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM CST | Virtual
You can register for this course here. Registration closes on July 28.
Management Reporting Level 1 – Fundamentals
August 19, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM CST | Virtual
You can register for this course here. Registration closes on August 12.
Global Statistics Level 1 – Fundamentals
September 7, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM CST | Virtual
You can register for this course here. Registration closes on September 1
Cost Accounting Level 1 – Fundamentals
July 16th, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM CST | Virtual
You can register for this course here. Registration closes on July 9.
Don’t see your class listed? Check back on August 12th to view the list of classes for quarter four.
Starting June 1, 2019, certification classes and assessments will be offered fully separately.
This will have several benefits, including:
- Administrators can immediately attempt certification without attending a class. (This replaces the prior test-out option and expands coverage to include all existing certifications.)
- All certification candidates will have the same certification requirements – the project and test. (Previously, the test-out option only required a lengthy test.
- Administrators can choose the time period that works best for them to complete the assessments, even if this is not in close proximity to when they attend a class.
- Administrators interested only in learning more in a classroom setting do not need to feel obligated to complete the full certification.
Each assessment registration costs $100; the fee is collected at time of registration.
Registration includes the following:
- Access to a training database for up to 2 months to complete the project
- Up to 3 attempts (each) to earn a passing score for the project and test
To sign up for a Certification Assessment, click here.