Your privacy and trust are important to us. This statement describes our privacy practices, including how we collect, handle, store and protect personal information about you in the context of your interaction with Strata resources, including the Strata website, StrataJazz, StrataSphere, EPSi and the Strata Analytics and Reporting Add-in for Excel. Covered information includes Personal Data (which means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person), we obtain from and about individuals interacting with Strata and its websites, mobile applications, and any other Strata services. All Personal Data collected, other than information collected in the employment context, is subject to this Privacy Statement.
For information regarding Privacy rights for EU citizens, see the section below titled “Your EU Privacy Rights”
Types of Personal Data Collected
To enable visitors to take advantage of our services, we collect certain types of Information, such as during registration for a demo (https://www.stratadecision.com/demo/) or when submitting a contact form request (https://www.stratadecision.com/contact/). This Information may include:
- Your first and last name
- Company information
- Job title
- Telephone number
- Postal/email addresses
- Billing information
How We Use Personal Data
Strata collects and uses Personal Data for our legitimate business interests as set out herein. Additional data usage may be applied based on your consent, for which we would seek your approval directly.
- Personalizing our services
- Personalizing your experience on our website
- Providing services and support to our customers, which may also be necessary for the performance of a contract with you
- Conducting business with our suppliers and other third parties
- Considering resumes and applications received by applicants for job vacancies with Strata, including all elements of the procedure leading up to making a decision whether to offer, subject to any appropriate background checks, the applicant a position. Some job applicant data processing may also be necessary to comply with legal obligations
- Other purposes disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise compatible with the above and applicable law
With Whom We Share Personal Data
Strata may share Personal Data we collect with the following categories of third parties in accordance with law and for the purposes defined below. All such parties shall be bound by legal or contractual obligations to maintain the privacy of data handled on behalf of Strata.
- Approved subsidiaries who provide defined, approved processing services on behalf of Strata for the purpose of supporting and providing services to its customers
- Third party service providers contracted to provide defined services on behalf of Strata for discrete business purposes such as provision of IT related services, event planning, talent recruiting, and travel services
- Corporate entities when a business transaction occurs such as a merger or acquisition
- Third party entities with whom Strata works in providing a service, such as educational establishments with whom Strata collaborates to provide training and certification, and organizations at which Strata arranges for students to obtain practical experience
Strata may disclose Personal Data in special cases when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary: (a) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (b) to protect and defend our rights or property; (c) to enforce the website Terms and Conditions; or (d) to protect the interests of our users or others.
Retention of Data
We will keep your Personal Data as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which Personal Data is collected as stated herein; for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us, if any; and to comply with legal and statutory obligations, such as in tax, trade and corporate laws. When we no longer need your Personal Data for our purposes, we will destroy, delete or erase that Personal Data or convert it into an anonymous form.
How Strata Protects Your Personal Data
Strata takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the data.
This website may provide the ability to connect to other websites. These websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. If any linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, any use of the website or the privacy practices of the operator of the website.
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from website visitors in this age group. By using the Site, you represent that you are age 13 or over. If you believe that a child may have provided his or her Personal Data to us, please contact us using the contact information at the end of this Statement. In the event that we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, we will dispose of that Personal Data immediately.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
If you are a customer based in Europe, ensure that you are using your region-specific login page to ensure the best experience.
Your EU Privacy Rights
If you are visiting the website from the EU or where applicable EU data protection laws so provide, you have the right to:
Request Access. You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
Request Correction. You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you and to have incomplete data completed.
Objection. You have the right, when we process Personal Data on the grounds of legitimate interests, to object to the processing of your Personal Data for compelling and legitimate reasons relating to your particular situation, except in cases where legal provisions expressly provide for that processing. In addition, you have the right to object at any time where your Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
Portability. You may receive your Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit them to other data controllers without hindrance. This right only exists if the processing is based on your consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
Restriction. You may request to restrict processing of your Personal Data (i) while we verify your request – if you have contested the accuracy of the Personal Data about you which we hold; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of it and request restriction instead; (iii) if we no longer need it, but you tell us you need it to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or (iv) while we verify your request if you have objected to processing based on public or legitimate interest.
Erasure. You may request to erase your Personal Data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it, you have withdrawn your consent and no other legal ground for the processing exists, you objected and no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing exist, the processing is unlawful, or erasure is required to comply with a legal obligation.
Right to lodge a complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your residence, or the location where the issue that is the subject of the complaint occurred.
Right to refuse or withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time when we are relying on your consent to process personal data. The lawfulness of any processing of your Personal Data that occurred prior to the withdrawal of your consent will not be affected. Withdrawal of consent may result in our inability to provide certain products or services, in which case Strata will notify you after you submit notification of consent withdrawal.
For any questions regarding Strata’s approach to enforcement of EU Privacy rights, please contact us at [email protected].
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our website and your interactions with Strata are satisfying and that your privacy is respected. Unless otherwise stated, Strata is a data controller for Personal Data processed subject to this Statement. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
This cookies policy describes the way in which any website (“Site”) operated by Strata Decision Technology (“Strata”) stores or accesses information on the device that you use in order to access the Site.
By using the Site, you are providing your consent to Strata storing and using cookies and web beacons in accordance with this cookies policy. However, you can adjust the settings on the browser you use to view the Site to remove or limit the types of cookies that it accepts.
We automatically collect some information about your computer activity when you visit our Sites to help us customize your user experience. We will collect session data, including the time at which you visited our Sites, your IP address, geolocation, web browser software, simple device information, referring website and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. We will also collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, actions taken on pages, features used and keywords searched.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our Site, and to personalize our Site for you.
Some cookies used on the Site are temporary and remain on your device until you leave the Site, at which point they are deleted. These are often called session cookies. Session cookies are typically used on the Site to allow you to carry information across pages of the Site and avoid having to re-enter information, and to allow you to access stored information whilst you are logged into a user account on the Site.
Other cookies used on the Site remain on your device once you have left the Site (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). These are often called persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are typically used on the Site to help it recognize your device when you return to it, and to help us improve the structure of the Site by compiling anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use the Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic information collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Flash Cookies are local stored objects used by certain features of our Sites to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Web Beacons are small electronic files (clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs), which may be used by parts of our Sites to track the number of users who have visited those pages and other related website statistics (e.g., verification of system and server integrity).
We use these Web Technologies for the following general purposes:
- To help us customize your user experience on our Sites and on other websites across the Internet. (e.g., when you access a web page on our Sites, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate the Internet and to present you with information we believe may be of interest.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of Site features and offerings and advertisements (e.g., we work with third-party service providers to collect data about your use of the Sites).
You may opt out of any of the above-referenced uses through the Do Not Track functionality in your web browser. Some browsers offer similar settings for HTML5 local storage, and Flash storage can be managed here. Please note, however, that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some of the benefits offered on our Sites.
Effective as of May 17, 2018
Updated August 9th, 2022