The PMO Huddle: Episode 5 with Strata’s Molly Beran
November 19, 2020
Molly is the Director of Project Management at Strata Decision Technology, which creates and implements financial planning software for hospitals. Molly started her career in project management at Epic Systems, a healthcare software firm in Madison, Wisconsin, where she also worked as a corporate trainer. Through her 16 years in software, consulting and working in hospital settings, Molly has managed teams ranging in size from four to 17, in departments spanning IT support, training and project management.
And here’s what we talked about:
- During these crucial times of COVID-19, how has it been working with clients that have been on the front-line?
- You recently wrote the article “Leadership is Being, Not Doing” (www.linkedin.com/pulse/leadership…ing-molly-beran/) – what prompted you to do so?
- What was your transition like from managing analysts and trainers to becoming a PMO Leader?
- If I gave you a magic wand and asked you to make a wish about one challenge to go away, what would it be?
- What do you think are some traits successful PMO Leaders exhibit?