Strata Advisory Services
Partner with Trusted Experts
Most organizations lack the capacity and expertise to guide them through significant change, a challenge that is obstructing meaningful progress. When urgency takes priority, health care systems miss the opportunity to align their financial processes with their strategic objectives.
Strata Advisory Services deploys functional and operational experts across areas of financial planning, analytics, and performance improvement to design and implement sustainable future state models, managing change across organizations of all sizes and types.
Strata Advisory Services will provide the leverage your organization needs to successfully deploy new approaches, eliminating the need for short-term and ineffective consulting engagements.
We Simplify, Streamline, and Improve
Optimize financial planning and analytics tools and processes to transition from a budget-based culture to a performance-based culture.
- Dynamic Planning: Advance from traditional budgeting to a planning model based on forecasting and performance management
- Capital Planning: Improve the transparency and efficiency of your capital planning, requisitioning and tracking workflows
Data to Action
Advance the use of data to empower operators and service line leaders with timely and actionable insights.
- Provider & Hospital Data Integrity: Optimize complex source data extracts to accurately reflect your organizational objectives and operations
- Data to Action: Deploy purpose-built cost- and margin-focused analytics for operational, clinical and executive stakeholders
- 3rd Party Analytics (e.g., Tableau): Design focused analytics packages to address complex and broad business needs
- Costing Augmentation: Integrate legacy cost models and modern costing structures and components to align with your organization’s needs
Build a culture of collaboration and drive improvements together with operators and clinicians.
- CI Implementation: Transform approaches to analyzing and executing on cost containment objectives through the StrataJazz® Continuous Improvement solution and its automated insights
- CI Transformation Program: Design and deploy a governance and operating model for continuous, collaborative improvement through in-depth comparative analysis, prioritized opportunities and accountability
- Service Line Advancement: Advance service line attribution models, analytics and accountability in alignment with organizational goals
- Performance Management: Design and deploy financial performance management model with purpose-built metrics, analytics and operating cadence
The Strata Difference
The “Gold Standard” for Financial Planning, Analytics and Performance
#1 in KLAS
For 16 years, we have received the prestigious “Best in KLAS” rating from the “Consumer Reports” of healthcare information technology. This #1 rating for Business Decision Support reflects our focus on delivering world-class experiences for our customers.
Our customer base includes over 400 of our nation’s most prominent healthcare delivery systems. With over 2,000 hospitals in the Strata network, there is not only safety in numbers, but a ton of learning and best practices that are leveraged.
Complete Financial Platform
Our solutions are the enterprise-wide single source of truth for financial planning, decision support, and continuous improvement—one application to cover the entire continuum of care.
Cloud-Based SaaS Solution
Our cloud-based solutions require limited IT staff time for implementation and little to no time for maintenance and upgrades. The end result: lower total cost of ownership.
Our solutions integrate with leading EHR, ERP, and EDW solutions, including two-way integration with EPIC. We are experts at delivering actionable insights by marrying clinical and financial data.
Laser Focused for 20+ Years
For over 20 years we have been 100% focused on building and delivering our solution for healthcare organizations. We are not distracted by other products or markets – we have one product and we built 100% of it.
Rapid Implementation & Results
We consistently implement our solution in less than 50% of the time of other companies. We pride ourselves on delivering a 98% improvement in efficiency and millions of dollars in cost savings.
We are part of Roper Technologies, a publicly-traded holding company (NYSE: ROP) with a $50 billion market cap. Our financial stability allows us to invest and innovate to better serve our clients.
We pride ourselves on creating great partnerships with our customers, which is why we provide a six month buyer’s remorse guarantee.