100% Commitment To EPSi Products And Customers
More than ever, hospitals are facing complex business needs. Bundled payments, accountable care organizations, value-based care, population health, increasing labor costs and integration across product lines are just some of the challenges in today’s market.
To help hospitals fuel their mission, we offer an integrated, on premise EPSi product suite with reporting and analytics, cost accounting, revenue modeling, planning and performance management.
Today’s leaders need to incorporate, analyze and utilize data across the entire continuum of care to drive the organizational transformation required to succeed. Get the full picture with EPSi on-prem solutions.
On-Prem Budgeting & Planning Solutions
EPSi’s Budget Manager dramatically improves the efficiency and accuracy of financial planning.
- Spend smarter with better planning tools. You deserve the flexibility to budget and forecast based on an unlimited number of statistics. Track variances with the ability to budget by exception using pre-calculated targets and/or flex hours and dollars for each pay period.
- Create accurate, comprehensive reports. You know what you need. Use the Budget Manager to schedule and auto-generate reports like variance analysis and monthly responsibility reports. This detailed reporting tool gives users throughout the organization the ability to analyze and understand complex management data.
- Enhance existing information. Budget Manager keeps budgeting and strategic planning connected, giving users the ability to report actual results against plans. We understand effective financial performance solutions require three components: strategic planning, product line budgeting and capital budgeting. With these pieces in place, you can maintain a real-time view of your strategic plan, market investments, variances and actual performances at the cost center level.
Use data from multiple sources to gain insight across the entire continuum of care with the ability to add up to 700 data fields to any patient record.
You can respond quickly to the changing dynamics of healthcare by consuming data from any number of external sources to yield valuable insights. When you combine external clinical information with the detailed financial information in EPSi, you are better equipped to make population health and value-based care decisions. With EPSi’s Data Extender capability, you can easily expand reporting by calling upon existing databases to address currently unknown needs and track and respond to new market conditions.
Strategic Product Budgeting
Forecast with more accuracy for the long term. EPSi’s Strategic Product Budgeting solution brings health care budgeting to the next level by building a more accurate, patient-level forecast and precise operating budget.
- Run sophisticated forecasting scenarios. Accurately anticipate the impact of volumes, revenues, staffing and expenses for specific departments, and forecast using a variety of inputs including facility, product, payer, or physician. Use this unique solution to predict what’s actually going to occur in your organization from next month to five years from now.
- Use real data for effective long-range planning. You’re better prepared for the future when you can refer to real data when making a strategic plan, or operating budget. Strategic Product Budgeting uses historical G/L, payroll and patient data as a baseline. It allows users to define their products down to the CDM level and modify profiles to reflect changes. The system will flex monthly to help analyze utilization, revenue, labor and expense variances.
See our on-prem solution in actionSchedule a Demo
Our On-Premise Solution has successfully passed the Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA) Peer Review process. The Peer Reviewed process consists of a thorough eleven-step high-level screening process by current customers, prospects, and expert HFMA Peer Review panel members judging its performance claims were reviewed based on effectiveness, quality and usability, price, value and customer and technical support.
*HFMA staff and volunteers determined that these healthcare business solutions have met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of these healthcare business solutions or that any results will be obtained.
The “Gold Standard” for Financial Planning, Analytics and Performance
#1 in KLAS
For 13 years in a row, we have received the prestigious “Best in KLAS” rating from the “Consumer Reports” of healthcare information technology. This #1 rating for Business Decision Support reflects our focus on delivering world-class experiences for our customers.
Our customer base includes over 400 of our nation’s most prominent healthcare delivery systems. With over 2,000 hospitals in the Strata network, there is not only safety in numbers, but a ton of learning and best practices that are leveraged.
Complete Financial Platform
Our solutions are the enterprise-wide single source of truth for financial planning, decision support, and continuous improvement—one application to cover the entire continuum of care.
Cloud-Based SaaS Solution
Our cloud-based solutions require limited IT staff time for implementation and little to no time for maintenance and upgrades. The end result: lower total cost of ownership.
Our solutions integrate with leading EHR, ERP, and EDW solutions, including two-way integration with EPIC. We are experts at delivering actionable insights by marrying clinical and financial data.
Laser Focused for 20+ Years
For over 20 years we have been 100% focused on building and delivering our solution for healthcare organizations. We are not distracted by other products or markets – we have one product and we built 100% of it.
Rapid Implementation & Results
We consistently implement our solution in less than 50% of the time of other companies. We pride ourselves on delivering a 98% improvement in efficiency and millions of dollars in cost savings.
We are part of Roper Technologies, a publicly-traded holding company (NYSE: ROP) with a $40 billion market cap. Our financial stability allows us to invest and innovate to better serve our clients.
We provide a money-back guarantee and no customer has ever exercised this option. We don’t just reduce the risk of implementing an enterprise application, we eliminate it.