Thriving healthcare organizations have strategies in motion to provide better access to more accurate cost data, as well as the ability to drill down into that data at a deeper, more actionable level.
Advancing Decision Support at Wake Forest Baptist Health
Wake Forest Baptist Health began implementation of the StrataJazz system the Summer of 2015. Immediately, Wake Forest began to expand the core functionalities of the Decision Support System with the idea of ensuring the system could truly be used not only for Cost Accounting but varied and multi-layered, in-depth analytics.
- Expanding data to develop and promote:
- Cost process enhancements
- Cross-functional analytics
- Data Governance
- Episode-of-care Encounter Linking
- Connecting Technical and Professional activity for a single occurrence of care
- Enhancing data within Decision Support to better enable Budgeting and Strategic Planning initiatives