It’s been over a year since Aurora Health Care started one of the most efficient implementations of Strata’s Decision Support module. During the implementation Aurora not only built an improved cost accounting model, but also built an improved cost accounting process that engages a cross-functional team in cost development.
Advancing Decision Support at Wake Forest Baptist Health
Wake Forest Baptist Health began implementation of the StrataJazz system the Summer of 2015. Immediately, Wake Forest began to expand the core functionalities of the Decision Support System with the idea of ensuring the system could truly be used not only for Cost Accounting but varied and multi-layered, in-depth analytics.
- Expanding data to develop and promote:
- Cost process enhancements
- Cross-functional analytics
- Data Governance
- Episode-of-care Encounter Linking
- Connecting Technical and Professional activity for a single occurrence of care
- Enhancing data within Decision Support to better enable Budgeting and Strategic Planning initiatives