The #1 Planning, Analytics, and Performance Platform
Finding opportunities to eliminate waste and improve efficiency is mission critical for healthcare providers who are operating at razor thin margins. One-third of hospitals are operating in the red and all are constantly in search of ways to reduce unnecessary cost and use their resources more effectively. However, managing cost reduction in today’s healthcare delivery system requires abandoning old ways of thinking which are manual, time-consuming and, more often than not, ineffective. A new path forward is needed.
StrataJazz is healthcare’s most unique tool for Continuous Improvement and Margin Management, leveraging automated savings algorithms to identify unnecessary variation and waste combined with a tracking tool and workflow that drives accountability and action. Your team can set up process improvement initiatives and automatically track the success of the project at service line, hospital, and health system levels.
StrataJazz® is a single, modular, cloud-based platform that brings healthcare providers a “flywheel” to better plan, analyze and perform…driving margin to fuel their clinical mission.
Continuous Improvement Modules
StrataJazz analyzes patient populations to identify sources of care variation. Automated algorithms break down supply, pharmacy, lab, radiology, length of stay, therapeutic services and operating room time variances allowing you to drill into the detail at the physician and patient level and gain an understanding unnecessary variation.
- Significantly decreases the amount of time required to complete a budget by leveraging driver-based, top-down planning approaches.
- Seamlessly incorporates utilization and accurate, relevant cost information from StrataJazz Cost Accounting to more precisely budget and forecast changes for your organization.
- Streamlines the planning process, by enabling a more continuous, rolling approach to financial planning. StrataJazz Dynamic Planning leverages a similar approach as Beyond Budgeting, providing the ability to update an 18 to 24 month plan on a monthly, quarterly or as needed basis.
- Simultaneously provides both a traditional department (cost center) structure and clinical service line based budget and plan.
- Supports the entire organization, not just the acute care setting, through dedicated and purpose built physician, corporate, reimbursement and allocation models.
- Provides a level of trust and accountability with multiple levels of approval, automated notifications, security management and customized workflows.
Staffing to Demand
StrataJazz uses historical census and historical staffing information to identify staffing misalignments and quantify labor optimization opportunities so you can make the most informed and cost-effective decisions without impacting clinical care.
- Quickly determines if department managers are above or below the staffing per unit of service goals for their specific cost centers.
- Promotes meaningful conversations between finance, clinicians and operations by emphasizing quality and value, not just cost.
StrataJazz leverages Quality Variation Indicators TM to help hospitals identify the impact of harm events on both cost and margins. This allows hospitals to review clinical and financial outcomes data together to gain an understanding of the financial impact of harm so that they can invest in improvements.
- Analyzes scenarios and quantifies the effect of changes in volume, reimbursement, salaries and business plans will have on your financial performance.
- Utilizes sensitivity analysis and risk assessment tools to allow you to gauge uncertainty and decide what action to take.
- Leverages decision support data to evaluate the impact of strategies such as physician recruitment on specific service lines.
- Provides full Balance Sheet and Cash Flow modeling capabilities, including investment, project and debt planning.
- Provides ability to compare forecast to credit rating agency medians (S&P, Moody’s and Fitch) across a variety of ratios and indicators. Leverages debt and capital capacity planning tools to understand leverage and capital constraints.
StrataJazz® Mobile provides users with dashboards that include key financial data, visualizations, and analytics from the StrataJazz platform to help them make crucial decisions while on the go. If you are an existing Strata customer, StrataJazz Mobile does not require additional product licensing, cost or implementation effort.
- Gain mobile access to your StrataJazz dashboards on Apple and Android devices
- Easily navigate with sleek & modern mobile interface to access visualizations and information
- Help clinical, operational, and financial teams make more informed decisions while on the go
- Manage security access and dashboard access for users
- Use Executive Dashboards on StrataJazz Mobile to access data while on the go
- Use the Service Line Scorecard for visibility into IP/OP volumes, average LOS, and key cost drivers
- Use the Physician Scorecard to identify the variances in case volume against the target, the average cost per case, and the trends in new patient visits
See StrataJazz in actionSchedule a Demo
The “Gold Standard” for Financial Planning, Analytics and Performance
#1 in KLAS
For six years in a row, we have received the prestigious “Best in KLAS” rating from the “Consumer Reports” of healthcare information technology. This #1 rating for Business Decision Support reflects our focus on delivering world-class experiences for our customers.
Our customer base includes over 220 of our nation’s most prominent healthcare delivery systems. With over 1,000 hospitals in the Strata network, there is not only safety in numbers, but a ton of learning and best practices that are leveraged.
Complete Financial Platform
StrataJazz® is an enterprise-wide single source of truth for financial planning, decision support, and continuous improvement—one application to cover the entire continuum of care.
Cloud-Based SaaS Solution
Our cloud-based solution requires limited IT staff time for implementation and little to no time for maintenance and upgrades. The end result: lower total cost of ownership.
StrataJazz integrates with leading EHR, ERP, and EDW solutions, including two-way integration with EPIC. We are experts at delivering actionable insights by marrying clinical and financial data.
Laser Focused for 20+ Years
For over 20 years we have been 100% focused on building and delivering our solution for healthcare organizations. We are not distracted by other products or markets – we have one product and we built 100% of it.
Rapid Implementation & Results
We consistently implement our solution in less than 50% of the time of other companies. We pride ourselves on delivering a 98% improvement in efficiency and millions of dollars in cost savings.
We are part of Roper Technologies, a publicly-traded holding company (NYSE: ROP) with a $40 billion market cap. Our financial stability allows us to invest and innovate to better serve our clients.
We provide a money-back guarantee and no customer has ever exercised this option. We don’t just reduce the risk of implementing an enterprise application, we eliminate it.